[Bordermarch] CHRONICAL OF SANTIAGO

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Fri Jun 19 13:45:19 PDT 2009

Thank you your Excellency, As far as the "Crème de la Brule" I have yet
to find documentation as to the legitamacy of it being a period dessert.
Any help you may be able offer I would greatly appreciate. If it can be
documented I will make it my mission in life to find out how to make it
and serve it to the High Table at the next feast. However, fair warnings
are needed here. Your food taster should try it first. I am in no way a
French Chef.