[Bordermarch] The Bow

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 23 16:43:54 PDT 2009

The bad news for Santiago is the brown material he so slyly borrowed was for his newest tunic.  Oh well now it will be a cummerbund...so sorry my dearest!  Now that my shoulder is better my mouth moves faster, thus my hands too only to prepare him for many more honey do's!!!

Always and forever his boss,
Elisabeth