[Bordermarch] White Scarf Anniversary

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Mar 8 22:04:55 PDT 2009

Following, is a note forwarded from Don Tivar Moondragon
whom I had the priv to recognize March 10, 1979, as the
#1 Cavilier in the Known World to wear a White Scarf...  :)
...created in the Principality Court of Ansteorra
announced by Prince Simonn and Princess Tessa,
underneath a crowded large BFT olive green commons tent
at the "Tournament of Chivalry"
held at Texas Ren Faire grounds
in the Principality Court of Ansetorra, then part of the Kingdom of
Atenveldt,
in the same court when Kingdom status-to-come was announced for Ansteorra.
Whaaaaaa- whoooooooooooooo!

May Grace and Peace be unto all who read this,
love,
Tessa
[cyber azure rose here]