[Bordermarch] items for GW gift that Ansteorra gives

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Mar 9 19:09:15 PDT 2009

Greetings Your Excellencies Elisabeth & Santiago,

Of the light-weight items (airplane travels home) that we are invited to contribute to the gifts "from" Ansteorra
to another Crown at GW,  when and where should we pass those items along to you?
Or do you know exactly what date the items need to be turned in to Ansteorran Crown at GW
for Their Ansteorran Majesties to give?

HE Therese' d'Ivoire has passed along a lovely hand carved wooden comb (exquisite, and light weight).
I also have acquired a wood tool for spinning and would like to give it.
What is Your pleasure?

Tessa