[Bordermarch] Baroness

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Wed Mar 11 20:31:51 PDT 2009

I know that I have been away for a while and that you missed my
communications but I felt that the circumstances warranted my sitting
back and observing for awhile.  Now I see this communication from the
supposed "baroness" inviting everybody over for desert.  No only was that
suspicious but then the message was signed "bethy".  now if you know the
baroness you would know that she insists on being called Elisabeth and
would never suffer the too familiar label of bethy.

So I am forced to ask, is the baroness all right.  Is this posting from
an imposter?  Has the Baron commited some form of foul play and is trying
to create the image that the Baroness is still well?

One must wonder.

Nomis of Topaz Key