[Bordermarch] A & S news ?

W G Wimberley kwcw3f at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 28 09:34:07 PDT 2009

Mistress,
     Cease castigating yourself over such a small thing... remembering names is difficult for *me* without some kind of "association" exercise, and what do I do? Get into a Society where everyone has two sets! Sometimes three, if one has changed one's persona as I have. :-p Either way, it's me. :-)
     Do not crawl in my presence in any way, shape, or form. A Lady of your grace, rank and stature should not demean herself so. It is I who should abase myself in yours!
     And I am always willing to try and show others how to craft. Would that we had an indoor meeting place, sigh...
Meresankh