[Bordermarch] Melees pics posted today!

Germanicus de Atlan ldgermanicus at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:18:38 PST 2009

Good eve Bordermarch!

I just saw this posted over on the Elfsea mailing list and wanted to make sure you all see it:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

Everyone look for Armand misbehaving, as usual!

Thanks from all of our camp to all of you who worked so hard to make this happen.  Even though my family had to leave early due to 5 really, REALLY crummy tents, we had a grand time with you all.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.

Germanicus