[Bordermarch] BAM Photos and such

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Nov 24 07:28:59 PST 2009

Greetings William,

Thanks so much for coming all the way down to BAM. HE Elisabeth and I always enjoy your company, although Elisabeth did not get to visit due to her migraine,
she is as happy as a yard hen that you are our new Archery Champion. Everyone seemed to have had a good time despite the rain and cold.
We'll stay in touch throughout the year and we hope to see you again at Gulf Wars.

You might already have seen this, but here's a quick link to the Beaumont Enterprise story, complete with video, pictures and write-up. http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/news/local/just_like_the_olde_days.html

The Ansteorra list has links to lots of pictures, here's a few of the links to keep you occupied:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/photo.php?pid=38035&id=100000493223642&fbid=101428956550211
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

Sincerely,