[Bordermarch] Sad News

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Nov 16 04:13:26 PST 2009

Bordermarch is a caring family.
Theresa is consumed right now, so, for her, we'd like to thank the many of
you who have been able to spend recent days or nights keeping company with
Theresa, with Ken.
Though Ken was no longer able to speak, he gave messages with his eyes
before breathing his last.
Theresa says Ken is at peace, and she has made peace.
As "Ken's relatives" gathered, Theresa's sister Phyllis and sca "family" and
messages were here.
Thank you for being with:  Nan, Dena, Ron, Kim, Tammy, Scott, Jeffrey,
Jayna, Beth & Dave.
Nan, in your own time of sorrow, being here to help hold Theresa.
Thank you to the many messengers who were unable to come to Harbor House but
made your love known,
Our love and prayers continue,
Ben & Liz