[Bordermarch] Sad News

J B pelicanpete45 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 19:46:00 PST 2009

To All Who Read..

  I know many are not familiar with me but I still want to say a few words about a dear friend. Though Kenesaw and I had not been in close contact for some years I was fortunate to reconnect with my friend of old. We met in the infancy of what is called Bodermarch. Spent many wonderful years fighting and festivaling together. We shared stories and battles and many a birthday party together over a couple of decades. Though we wandered different paths for many years he was always there in my thoughts and heart. He was someone that could accept me and my comrades in crime in the early days when we were a little rough around the edges. He was always ready to help when anyone needed help. Had a great sense of humor and always made sure people around him was having fun as well. I am writing this from my experiences and with a tinge of sadness, but I know that the Kenesaw I remember would want me to revel in the good things we shared together and not dwell on
 his passing. A man that I am proud to always call friend. May your journey be filled with great adventure and peace. Til I get called to the Great Adventure beyond know my life is better for having you in it.          Jeffery sometimes called Barbarian