[Bordermarch] Populace

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Thu Oct 29 07:32:35 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

Have we forgotten about our populace meeting tonight, I think not!
When the large bell tolls 16 times and the little bell tolls but once,  we shall gather in Gander Mountain's Lodge Room and gaze at each in amazement.
I have some turkey bacon that I heated in the microwave last night; I'm going to share it with any who enjoy the taste of rubber bands during populace.
We plan on discussing things at tonight's meeting.

I'll have a few copies of the newest issue of our newsletter the Trumpeter for viewing. It should be up one the website really soon.