[Bordermarch] LOCH-TOBER FEST

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Oct 14 10:48:39 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarchers,

LOCH-TOBER FEST WILL SOON BE UPON US!

Our good neighbor,  the Barony of Loch Soilleir, is hosting an event that Bordermarcher's don't want to miss!

It will be held Oct 30th-Nov 1st at Camp Camwood, which is just out of Tomball. The site has plenty of shade, a huge pavilion in case of rain, a thousand porta-potties, and they're even offering special rates to all first time newcomers!

The day will be filled with competitions for their new adult and youth Arts and Sciences Champions, and their new Bardic Champion.  They will be offering up, for a small fee, a Saturday evening feast that promises to satiate.

Let us not forget the Brewing competition to be held at LOCH-TOBER FEST, HE Elisabeth has promised that she shall endeavor to exhibit a modicum of moderation, and she swears she will not be coaxed into performing her "CO-CO" dance.

There is always plenty of light and heavy fighting going on throughout the day, with archery thrown in to boot!

We shall bring with us enough shade for all, and some cool libation that should render the day's heat ineffectual. I will also have a can of Vienna Sausage to share.

The event is close enough that those who want to take the chitlins out for trick-or-treat can make it back home in plenty of time to do so. Your presence at the event would make us all feel really swell.
  (Phocas, we recognized you last year when you came to our door for some candy, it was the cigarette in your mouth that gave you away. Your children are grown now, give it up---Please!)