[Bordermarch] Fighter Practice 10-18-09

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Oct 19 06:19:03 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

Sunday's fighter practice at Roger's park saw some really great weather.
M'Lord Nick, from Channel 4 news, came out and spent quite a while filming the fighters, and interviewing HE Elisabeth and others. M'Lord Zach was filmed riding his  stick-horse, and even let M'Lord Nick ride it for a just a bit.
M'Lord Chrestien got to show M'Lord Nick the ins and outs of light fighting. I think M'Lord Nick was a little surprised at the skill  required to handle a blade.
The film footage will be aired on Channel 4s morning show, perhaps this Friday; M'Lord Nick will call to let us know the exact time. The footage will also be available for viewing on YouTube; I'll pass on the details when I receive them.

The Ladies were once again huddled up working on BAM's site tokens. Since they tended to hiss and spit if anyone dared to interrupt them they were left alone.

Lord Phocas, Lady Ellen, and Lord Redman spent the weekend at site taking inventory of the shed, as well as doing a bit of reorganizing. After listening to Lord Phocas whine about forgetting his footy pajamas, we figured  the site's evening weather was a tad colder than expected.

 Sunday's Fighter Practice Attendees:

HE Elisabeth
HE Santiago
M'Lord Chrestien Brule