[Bordermarch] plans betrayed!

nomistk at bordermarch.org nomistk at bordermarch.org
Mon Oct 19 19:10:12 PDT 2009

Your Excelency,

It seems that the gods conspire against your plans.  While on my way to escort the Baron Burbon and coke's emisary to meet with you
for the final preperations, we were attacked.  The ship that attacked us was poorly piloted but was able to attack with surprize
due to our not expecting an attack.  The first mate of the attacking ship fell from the rigging on to his own sword which seemed to
enrage thier crew.  While this was funny to our crew they did not think so and attacked with a fury over our laughing.

I was just able to make my escape but the Baron's emisary was captured.  I reported back to Burbon and coke and he was enraged!  He
has blamed you and swears that the deal is off.  He imprisoned me but then decided to release me to warn you that he is asking the
King of the Goat lovers to gather an army and dispose of you and your barony.

My suggestion would be to unleash your navy on thier unsuspecting civilian population like you already have.  Thier fishermen will
not be expecting further attacks.

At present I am trying to make my way across the rot fluss and will report in person shortly.

Nomis of Topaz Key