[Bordermarch] Sundays Practice

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Sun Sep 6 18:29:03 PDT 2009

Once again we had a wonderful fighter practice. There were some old and
new faces in attendance. Olaf was there with his son. Sir Simon was
there with his boy Zain. M'Lord Gary and his daughter Jo were also
there. Lady Nora and myself along with the 3 demons...errr "children".
There was also a gentleman there that was active back in the late 80's
and early 90's. Sorry but I have no name to announce but he remembered
Olaf, Simon, Dona Leah, Lady Jonnie, and several others that were active
at that time.

No one fought heavy, and we had a large turn out in light. The fighting
lasted 2 1/2 hours pretty much nonstop!!! The 3 of us will definatly
feel it in the morning. Thank the Heavens that tomorrow is a holiday!

I had a tip blow through on my rapier. Luckily Lord Zain saw it before
anyone was seriously hurt. It was checked at the start of practice so at
some point it failed. So please check tips regularly through out
practice.

However the Baron and Baroness were not in attendance. After checking my
sources...I think they decided to just not show up...there was nothing
that I found to neither rejoyce in nor mourn on this day.

Chrestien Brule