[Bordermarch] Defender of the Fort

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Sep 21 06:07:12 PDT 2009

Greetings Bordermarch,

HE Elisabeth and I would like to thank Raven's Fort for allowing Bordermarch to participate in some small way at their Defender of the Fort 20th year anniversary.

Since we were busy from the moment we arrived we didn't get to see much fighting; I'll have to depend on those who witnessed the fighting for some accounts of the action.

By posting to the list your personal observations of this superb event, others will be able to experience through your eyes the excitement and wonderment of a SCA event.

Here's a list of those who attended, I hope I get everyone:

Countess Mistress Tessa
Sir Simonn
Lord Zane
HE Don Armand