[Bordermarch] Defender of the Fort

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 15:47:35 PDT 2009

After reviewing the photos on Lady Brenna's site (Jennifer Dudley?) I find that the only 2 recognized Bordermarchers are Tessa and Simon...although their regal head shots are timeless photos, they show no story to tell, much less a cover...I was wondering if you knew of anyone else who may have taken photos of our noble Bordermarchers who attended the event...anyone catch Don Armand, Lord Zane, etc. in action???

Lady Brenna pics were mostly equestrian, and again I am unfamiliar with our Equestrian players...I did not see our champion's name in your list of who was there...

Just let me know when you can...this is the hard part - gathering content!

Pandora