[Bordermarch] coming and going....

Thinker tinker at bordermarch.org
Wed Apr 7 03:25:57 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
What I found most interesting about the whole trip was the fact that on the
way to Mississippi we drove on one side of the road, but on the way home we
drove on the other side of the road!
HE Santiago
------

Your Excellency,
  I too have noticed this phenomenon, but it never occurred to me that it
was interesting.  I've just always accepting it as one of those things in
life that is just had to be. Likely something the Romans started when they
were trying to make the world their empire.  Maybe Adolf could bear to
enlighten us?

Looks like I might get out of the doghouse by this weekend and will be able
to join you in Castleton.

Thinker