[Bordermarch] Just another reminder

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Wed Apr 7 17:30:06 PDT 2010

Just another reminder that this Sunday there will be a unique fighter
practice for Rapier Fighters. There are also going to be a few new
people there to "check things out".  There will be squared circles set
up, and interesting rules providing we have enough fighters present.

I would love to have all the support I can get. White Scarves are
requested to attend, red scarves are suggested to attend and non
scarves, I beg of you to show up. Come out and lets get our new fighters
ready for Baronials.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart