[Bordermarch] Crawfish boil

Dena Steele padraigin at swbell.net
Wed Apr 7 01:22:24 PDT 2010

Greetings Lord Adolf,

   Once again, the generosity of the populace of Bordermarch is unnotable.  I shall peruse the new growth of young spuds that I have planted and shall be most willing to contribute what may be "ready for the pulling" at that time!

   As Her Excellency Elisabeth has mentioned - Bordermarch Baronnials is soon approaching - May our attention be focused on Their Excellencies Santiago and Elisabeth, Their Champions and those viable to become Their Excellencies upcoming Champions. As always, there is much to be done before an event.  Any contributions of your time and service, and or, gifts to the upcoming Champions would be greatly appreciated.

In Service,
Lady Padraigin
Protege to Mesterinde Annes
Coastal MoAS