[Bordermarch] Retraction- Dominant Buck Syndrome

Thinker tinker at bordermarch.org
Thu Apr 22 17:48:23 PDT 2010

Well Adolf, we've all known for a long time that you have dominant buck
syndrome, we don't talk about it much.  When we do talk about it we just say
that you are full of D. BS.

I'm if his Excellency Santiago doesn't already have a cure, he will be able
to find one that is suitable for you.

Thinker Tinker