[Bordermarch] Baronial

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Fri Apr 23 07:48:38 PDT 2010

Greetings Bordermarch,

Since there's a chance of rain in the morning, HE Elisabeth and I will be arriving at the Winnie site tomorrow at around 6:00am to start setting up pavilions and the rest of the stuff.
Gate opens around 7:00am and we should be getting some folks who have driven quit some distance to be able to visit with us tomorrow. We would like to have things set up before they arrive so
any who help will reap tremendous rewards!

If it rains at all it's supposed to stop early in the morning. The humidity will drop down into the low 50% range, and it shouldn't be above 80 degrees tomorrow.
There's even a breeze predicted that should keep any mosquitoes at bay.

HE Elisabeth has prepared enough of her chili to feed an army. She's also made her minted lemonade, dump cake and death brownies!
She's is making six hundred sandwiches and had me pick-up a pile of fruit for some other dish she is bringing.
I will be bringing a box of Chiclets and a fork.

If you've got something in the fridge you want to get rid of, bring it! the fighters will eat anything.

If you've got something that requires heating up, bring a camp stove.

We should have plenty of tables for feast, but bring your chairs.

Remember, the pot-luck feast is FREE! If you can donate do so, if not, you're still more than welcome to help us eat the food so we don't have to bring it back home.

The Noble luncheon being prepared by the ladies is always open to the populace and it's guest, but protocol and tradition dictates that the visiting Nobles will eat first.
 Not to worry though,  the Nobles never ever eat very much because all Nobles are very conscious of their figures!

 Unfortunately, this year there will be no recycled rubber Marmots at the event. We tried to sequester some from the South Dakota Peach Foundation, but their last one went to Portland Maine!
It's apparent that the increased demand by the Textile Guild lobbyist for the Marmots is going to force our group to get an early jump on reserving some for next year's event.
If someone wants to volunteer to head this up please contact our Seneschal at Seneschal at bordermarch.org<mailto:Seneschal at bordermarch.org>

Sincerely,