[Bordermarch] Baronial

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Apr 27 04:04:46 PDT 2010

How could I have forgotten to mention the young Lady who just might become Bordermarch's next Bardic Champion at BAM this year; I give you M'Lady Isobel!
She was present at Baronials last weekend was a helping hand whenever and wherever needed. She told me that her persona is French and as soon as she learns how to speak French she will sing a song for everyone.

Word is out that Lady Selena's beautiful daughter and her beau were present at the event, unfortunately I did not get a chance to say hello, perhaps we'll see them at populace this Thursday.