[Bordermarch] Baronial (not quite a retraction)

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Mon Apr 26 12:30:11 PDT 2010

Of course I forgot to thank Mistress Hillary; we are indebted to her for taking time to share her vast knowledge by teaching a class on Metal Pierce work at our little Baronial event.

I haven't forgotten about the Baron of Stargate and all he did to help, but we're still a little confused about his proclamation that our pavilion is "Conceptually Immaculate."
I'll have to talk about the Baroness of Stargate later, and I won't say anything bad about the newest B&B of Loch Soilleir because their new, and besides, I can't pronounce Soilleir right!