[Bordermarch] Ride home from Baronials

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Mon Apr 26 15:07:14 PDT 2010

First let me say, I had a great time at Baronials. It was fun for all.

On my way home I reflected on the day and began having the wildest
hallucinations.

First of all, I saw Lord Phocus running down the road, very fast. Then I
realized it wasn't Lord Phocus at all. My mistake, it was Ford Focus.
(sorry had to do it) Then I saw a young lady on the side of the road
with a cart and a mule. The mule had decided to stop moving, she told
me. I then realized that many of the ladies within the Society may feel
as she did. That their men may do as they please and not what is
expected. I began to feel a little guilty for not tending to my duties
at home as I should have. So in light of this lesson I will be
rebuilding my lady's bathroom this weekend.

The young lady began yelling at the mule, so my thought process was
disturbed and I tried to assist the young lady. I took out my blade and
smacked the mule and it stood up. She thanked me as the mule began to
walk down the road. I then complimented her on her mule and she replied
with "This is not just any mule. This is a full bred 'Jack-ass'. He is
stubborn by nature and never does what is expected. He is all I have,
yet he still aggravates me to no end. So I could never be rid of him" As
she spoke my mind began to drift back to my previous thinking.

As men we have a tendency to be stubborn, but the women in our lives
keep us because they love us. Either that or for the fact that we can
reach the top shelves within the pantry. Speaking of pantry, I really
need to get a loaf of bread and some fresh milk. Wait....where was I?

Oh on side of the road with the lady and her jack-ass. I bid her
farewell and climbed back onto my horse I heard her say, "Come on Adolf,
lets go home." All I could do was smile and realized that some people
really do deserve the name that they go by in life.....

Thank you for the time you wasted reading this but I hope you smiled.

And Lord Adolf, this would be the response you have been waiting on.

On a more serious note, I just want to share a thought that I had along
my travels. I left this Barony at a young age to explore the Known
World. Along my travels I have learned a lot. I also found the love of
my life right here in Bordermarch. She is my angel. So here is my
equation of how I feel about this Great Barony.

The Barony of Bordermarch lies within the Kingdom of Ansteorra. And
Angels can only reside in Heaven. Therefore, I reside in the Barony of
Bordermarch, which is in the Kingdom of Ansteorra, within the Realms of
Heaven. So I can honestly say, Bordermarch is apart of Heaven!!

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart