[Bordermarch] a horrible transgression has occurred...

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Mon Apr 19 18:04:21 PDT 2010

I am most insulted at your accusations!!!  I was neither at sea nor was
I ashore at the time you say these transgressions occurred. So how could
I have possibly done this. I have witnesses that would stand before me
and swear that I was where I was at that time!! I am not a wine drinker
by any means either. How dare thee accuse me of such treachery. You
would believe mangy seamen that would accuse me?

Could it have possibly been the toothless thieves to our East trying to
turn us against each other? I shall guard the borders better in the
future. Thank you m'lord Beau de la Mere, for bringing this issue to my
attention. However, in future thefts you would be wise to hold your
tongue, than to accuse me again. Fore I know your vessel, and I know
that it would be a horrible fate to find your boat at the bottom of the
river. Not that I would have anything to do with it, but I would be less
than motivated to stop it from happening.

If you wish to further discuss this we can meet at this Thursdays
fighter practice. We can work this out. Ever heard of a Spanish knife
fight? I'll show you how it's done. I shall give you one example of how
it works. That's all it should take.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart