[Bordermarch] A&S Day

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Aug 4 09:10:02 PDT 2010

Greetings Bordermarch,

A&S Day this Saturday at Simonn and Tessa's home. They have a large crystal pool of water that is crying for bathers; bring your swim suits.
HE Elisabeth might be teaching a class while in the swimming pool. She says she might teach others how to make butter and stay cool at the same time!

Since my demo-forge has been retrofitted, I fired it up and had Lord Adolf the Unbeliever heat some bar stock to a cherry red and then had him bend it using a vise and wrench.
He did well but had a slight problem coordinating his hands when he grasped the tongs. I think it was the endless praises he kept uttering in my direction that forced him to lose his concentration of the task at hand.
I will bring his bent piece of metal to the A&S DAY this Saturday along with the forge and let some lucky soul heat it up and straighten it out.

I shall also bring a wonderful meat product known to all as 'Hebrew National Hot Dogs', we shall enthusiastically consume them with ketchup and mustard!