[Bordermarch] Saturday's gettogether...

pamisaac at aol.com pamisaac at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 12:47:51 PDT 2010

Mistress Tessa,

I am looking forward to this event, we have missed our friends/family in Bordermarch.  There are not many SCAers close enough for us to really play much.  So sadly, I have no skills to offer for classes.  What few I have, Mady Marasank (I know I spelled this SO badly, but hopefully you know who this is anyway) taught to me.  So maybe you can talk her into a beginning crochet or knitting class.

Anyway, I am looking forward to showing off Brandon and Willow to those who might vaguely remember them.  They have gotten SO much bigger and smarter!

See you all soon,

Lady Pamela