[Bordermarch] Important News!

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Wed Aug 4 05:57:37 PDT 2010

Greetings unto akma wes,

We do hope you can be with us on the 14th, but if you can't make it we'll understand...sort of.

I do not need to look up the definition of "Defenestration" because my grandfather had the very same disorder!
Please accept my apology for slighting the Czech people, I had no idea they were burdened with that horrible affliction.
I know there is no known cure, but through extensive research our family discovered that the side effects from the disease can be somewhat control with the use of adult diapers.