[Bordermarch] Thank You - Mead

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 20:48:37 PDT 2010

A big Thank You to m'Lord Bear and m'Lady Kat for their generous gift of mead
this evening. They have graciously donated the Barony with m'Lord Bears home
made mead to use as gifts at events.  They also brought out a few glasses and
let everyone try some and wow was it good!!  Brought Santiago and I back to the
first event we attended together, where there was mead served with the meal. We
thank you for your time and your talents and will gift them from the heart of
Bordermarch.

Vivat Bear and Kat!!

Grace,
HE Elisabeth