[Bordermarch] Merry Christmas 2010 and Happy New Year 2011

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Sun Dec 26 18:38:31 PST 2010

Good greetings,
Merry Christmas 2010 and Happy New Year 2011

Hope each one of you is enjoying your family and good general health!

I am thanking God for good news:
We are all nestled in at home, cozy, resting and relaxing; healing and improving;
At this time we are not much "going" anywhere (unless to dr appts in daytime),
so if you are out/about and would like to drop over for a FEW MINUTES, please give us a call,

to the house or to Zane's cell
(my cell is drained and i have not found the recharger yet....  hobble  hobble, hobble),
and we'll see what timing can work out.
Emails or facebook are good communications also.

Thank you to those who have nursed us and attended ys in the hospital and after we were getting adjusted at home before Christmas.
Thank you all for your care and attentions to his needs and my needs, for your prayers, for your help as secret Santa helpers to have made a wonderful
Christmas tree gift exchange for us with our relatives;
mostly for being there to support Zane who has shouldered the major portion of taking superior care of both of his infirm parents.

Good news on Simonn's oxygen saturation:
the other day, he hit 97, where 88 had been too low in the hospital... (my oxy sat was at only 96 that same day)
he is still wearing the pure oxygen nose hose 24/7 for we do not know how long...
his little blue lung air blower where is goal is 2500 and he had hovered days near 1600 -1700:
the other day he peaked at 2400, blasting that little scale in surprise!   Yay...
He had lost a few pounds as well, but has gained back 3 of those.  :)
Tires easily, still, and does not like necessarily long-winded conversations where he is the talker.

I am able to hobble about in the house or yard, but i may not drive;
am "up"  (in walker boot) for longer periods of time now than what used to be 15 minutes per 3 hrs.
Still elevated on pillows when horizontal, and still periodic ice on my surgery site, but oh, so much better.

Please contact us if you are out in the area, and if he's awake, we'll let you know if to please drop over for just a bit to visit him;
or longer, to visit me   :)   :)

Love and Misses,
Tessa