[Bordermarch] Sunday in the park

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Sun Feb 14 17:57:01 PST 2010

Greetings Unto the Populace of Bordermarch,

     Today's practice went well. I wish to thank those in attendance.
Lord Zain, Sir Simon, Thelismar and his Lady Carin, Sewallis , Jacques,
Thomas and his lady Jill and his boy Ethan, Bonnie (sorry her name was
not available at time of email) and last but not least, My lovely lady
and our 3 demons. There was also some guy there with long hair. He
looked vaguely familiar to me, but I am not sure. He looked kind of like
HE Don Armand. But we all know HE Armand is currently out of country
seeking Lord Adolf.

Today was a good day. It could have only been better had more of the
populace had been there to watch and visit. It was such a good day for
me that I was inspired to write a little something of the day.

The weather was nice and sunny.
And the company was good and grand.
The children were well behaved
while the men were being bad.

The gentleman prefer a sword.
For a rapier is nice and light,
With style and finesse they dance,
Until one losses their life.

But the ogres prefer their clubs,
So muscular and bland,
Knocking each other around,
Til on the ground they land.

Well that Is all I have, and I with all thee well. Hope to see more
attendance now that the weather is warming a bit and the rain clouds
aren't around. Maybe we can even get the Baron and Baroness out there
soon.

Ld Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
King of my lady's heart!