[Bordermarch] Big Fun

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 04:25:52 PST 2010

Well,

I know most of you will be jealous about this but it must be told.

This week-end the Baron, Sir Simonn, Lord Zane and myself will be off to the gulf war site to prep it for the upcoming event.  So what you say?  Well we plan to spend the night there and return home on Sunday.  Big deal you say?  I say yes because we are all sleeping in the same room with only two beds.  After much arguing between myself and the Baron I have won the honors of sleeping in the same bed with Lord Zane.  I can't wait!  With his charming personality and small stature it is bound to be a long and event full night.  The Baron will be bedding Sir Simonn, I mean sleeping next to Sir Simonn.  Thank god Simonn can sleep sitting up as this may well prevent excessive spooning on thier part.

Wish us luck, and remember the next time you see Lord Zane that I used him to cuddle with all night long.

Adolf

=