[Bordermarch] About Mail that was Sent

Richard & Debra Parrish ric-deb.parrish at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 29 19:35:40 PST 2010

Greetings Everyone,

         Today has been very taxing for Don Armand and myself.  Received a phone call about a email that I was supposedly sent this morning about a predicament we were in.

         First let us say how sorry we are to all who have received this SCAM email and I pray this does not happen to you are to anybody else.

         Started checking my email and found out my address book had been erased of all contacts and I could not receive any new emails. I then tried to get on facebook and my password had been changed.

         I then had to change our email password and then run several virus checks. Finally check in mail options and found out someone had set up mail forwarding to a different email address ( ricdeb.parrish(at)sbcglobal.net ) looks very close to our real email address. Fixed that problem.

         Tried again to get on facebook and found out my account had been compromised and my account was temporarily disabled and I needed to report this money scam to them and apparently this has been going on for awhile on facebook since they have a link specifiably for it.

        I am now in the process of rebuilding our address book and checking all past emails for addresses. I just don't understand why whomever did this would erase all our contacts.

        Again we are sorry this has happened and please let others know about this money scam.

      Blessings Upon All,

     Caitrin & Armand