[Bordermarch] About Mail that was Sent

LadyVal at aol.com LadyVal at aol.com
Fri Jan 29 20:46:22 PST 2010

I am so happy that you are all right.  I was so worried  about our sweet
little Debra, and was wondering how I could help you over there  in London. I
even contacted a friend of mine, who told me he thought it was a  scam, and
it sounded like the person was NOT an American, because of the words  and
the spelling errors.

I am just so glad you are all right and werent really mugged,  with your
money, credit cards,and cell phone stolen.

Much love,
Valencia

In a message dated 1/29/2010 9:35:43 P.M. Central Standard Time,