[Bordermarch] We're Back

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 07:20:26 PST 2010

Unto Your Excellencies Santiago & Elisabeth,
Even though we were not in town to be with you, please know you were in our
hearts and prayers on the weekend of the celebration of the life of
Santiago's Mom. May your loving memories of Mary continue to comfort you.
As we were many hours away, preparing for the wedding celebration of our
friends at Banockburn, from morning through evening we did seveal times
speak of you, the footpath you were tredding at home, and the lovely
memories we had of spending time with Mary. In those moments we did pause
again to lift you up in prayers and were very thankful that other friends
were beside you at the time.
Planting a tree which will give fruit is a wonderful memorial to Mary.
Our sympathy, love, and prayers continue as you now seek rest,
Peace be yours,
Tessa