[Bordermarch] We're Back

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 17 18:47:51 PST 2010

Dear Populace of Bordemarch,
Thank you so much for all your support and condolences.  It has been such a long and tiring week.  Can't wait to catch up on some much needed sleep.  HE is doing much better as we celebrated his moms life after the funeral yesterday.  We will be planting a fig tree in our front yard and hope it will bare fruit for all to come and enjoy as she was always giving to others and we want that spirit to live on in our home.
A thousand thank yous to L. Catiline and HE AmberLea for coming Friday night and getting dinner ready for this BIG family after the viewing.  You need to know how much that helped this weary Baroness. And to L. Selina and L. Antoine it was so wonderful to have you come and be with us.  We miss you much and wish we had you around more often.
L. Adolf and L. Colette we are so sorry that our weekend was cut short when told of Mary's passing and that you had to be apart of such a sad time but we are thankful for your friendship and support and keeping the Barony abreast of the events.

God's Grace to you all,
HE Elisabeth the very sleepy Baroness (good night)