[Bordermarch] Gulfwars registration

ragseg at aol.com ragseg at aol.com
Sun Jan 17 18:36:00 PST 2010

To thegood  and fine peoples of Barony Bordermarch,

Time runs short for you to preregister for Gulfwars.  In doing so and indicating that you will be camping with Ansteorra/Bordermarch you will be allotted land in our traditional camping area.

>From my experience if you are not pre registered, we will not be able to hold your space and thus you will not be afforded our good company around the camp.  That would truly be a tradegy of untold proportions.

Please preregister and make the Baron feel wanted and loved, he counts those that preregister his closest and dearest friends.