[Bordermarch] A Calling

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 09:33:27 PDT 2010

Your Excellency,

     I have received your call to arms. I have been hidden away with  my lady for some very relaxing quality time with her and the demons.....children, but I answer your call and will set sail in the morn to do as you ask. So as the sun rises in the west, this Captain and his crew will set sail to the east to carry out your request. I will do my best to bring back at least one spy to answer any you questions you might have. Do I need to let them be breathing or does HE Elizabeth have a broth to cure the failure to breathe infliction? It would be a lot easier if she has the broth. So many have been screaming "PARLE PARLE!!" Some times I hate the code I live by.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart