[Bordermarch] The education of Lord Brand Eirikr

John Higginbotham revhigg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 12 13:54:16 PDT 2010

Unto our good Bordermarch Neighbors ( from some of your list lurking neighbors
in Glenn Abhann,

      I would commend the good folk of the Midrealm to you.  They were the kind
gentles who took Gilbert and I and our three children in as newbies, loved us
and  taught us to "play nice".  If he has time and inclination to play  he will
be made welcome.  I know it is difficult to see ones child leave home--but I can
say that there is always a home in the SCA, as our eldest  found and remains in
Ansteorra when she went away to school.
Yours in Service to the Dream,
THL Marcilla le Despenseur
(Shire of Loch Bais)