[Bordermarch] HELP! if you are up and online...

Pandora Penncraft pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 21:38:20 PDT 2010

Greetings my grand Barony!

I am diligently working on this month's issue of 'The Trumpeter'...I am in search of a piece of art that I am not sure exactly what it might look like, the azure rose seal...if anyone knows what it looks like or may have a file they can send me please do so at pandorapenncraft at yahoo.com ....and since not many stay up this late, I have no one I can call at this hour for info.!

If you read this tomorrow after 12 noon, then don't worry I will have located it by then as Lord Phocas, the finder of all things unfound, will be up by 5 a.m. as well as the Baron by 6 a.m....and I will probably still be right here mousing away!

Thanks to all, just for being such a wonderful group!

Reverently in Service to the Dream,
                M'Lady Pandora Penncraft
                          Live, Love and Illuminate the Dream!