[Bordermarch] Greetings

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 11:18:49 PDT 2010

Well I hope this letter finds all in good health, good spirits, and cooler temps. I just wanted to write a little something about what happened this past week, and why I was not at Populace.

I worked a little too much this past week and my knees were just killing me. I stayed home with packs of ice and my legs kicked up.

I wish to thank HE Santiago for the completion of my ladies bow string. It was a fine piece of work. Once the bow and string was in my possession, I did what any good mate would do. I strung the bow for my lady. I think that HE knew I would do this and he sabotaged the bow. The bow was rated at 35 pounds at 29 inches. I pulled the string back between 20 to 25 inches and the bow snapped into 3 pieces!!!  I know that HE was setting me up for failure. The bow broke into very sharp pieces, one of which slide up my arm. Blood went every where!! Being the brave soul that I am, I removed the shard of wood from my arm. I applied pressure to the wound by wrapping it tight. I sought out a witch that lives nearby. She supplied me with a salve that would heal me quickly. After just 2 days the wound healed without even leaving a scar!!

So now I must find a new bow for my lady.

Have a great day everyone,

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter)
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart