[Bordermarch] April 11th

justinw at dreammakersetx.com justinw at dreammakersetx.com
Sat Mar 6 12:22:46 PST 2010

On Sunday April 11th, I will be holding a unique fighter practice. There
will be a few challenges for fighting. I will also have 2 rings set up
to simulate a list field, for those that have never fought in a tourney.
If you are new to light fighting, you will get some valuable training
and experience. If you are an experienced fighter, come on out and lets
get the newer fighters some quality education, and have some fun doing
it. I was told by a Don that I can't do all this by myself, so come help
me out. I could really use it.

You can contact me at 409-790-2097 if you have any questions. If I don't
answer leave a message.

Chrestien Brule