[Bordermarch] On site land deputy

Lathrop, Dave David.Lathrop at valero.com
Tue Mar 9 12:21:25 PST 2010

From: John Hirling <jhirling at gmail.com<mailto:jhirling at gmail.com>>
To: "Inc.Coastal Region of Ansteorra - SCA" <coastal at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:coastal at lists.ansteorra.org>>, Barony of Bordermarch <bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:bordermarch at lists.ansteorra.org>>, Barony of Loch Soillier <loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:loch-soilleir at lists.ansteorra.org>>, Barony of Stargate <stargate at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:stargate at lists.ansteorra.org>>, Shire of Gates Edge <gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org<mailto:gatesedge at lists.ansteorra.org>>, "Shire of Seawinds c/o Seneschal" <seneschal at seawinds.org<mailto:seneschal at seawinds.org>>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 12:40:15 -0600
Subject: On site land deputy
Greetings all

I will not be on site until Sunday.  Adolf the Bear, Seneshal of Bordermarch is my early on deputy and will be marking off the camping areas by groups.  We will not know what land is ours until Thursday afternoon.  We have about 123 preregistered, so please be ready to camp tightly to maximize the common areas.

Assuming we have a similar area to last year, you will find Adolf in the area below NOVA.

~ihon
Coastal Land Steward

"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass . . .
it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Unknown (but I wish it had been me)