[Bordermarch] April A & S

David Lathrop dblathrop at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 18:40:43 PDT 2010

Several new outfits were made by me for me since I finally feel like I've found the persona and century I am most comfortable in.  The black and yellow tunic I wore at Baronials and the green tunic dress I wore at Lyst I constructed and also made M'L Harley's outfit she wore at last weekends May Day Party Loch and Stargate did.  My Lord Baron made all the ropes, ties, tent pole and spoke wheel for the new baronial tent and may I say it looks so fine.  Everyone is admiring it and taking pictures at the events we have frequented. We are so proud of Bordermarch and are so proud to represent this great Barony but we are even more proud of the people we represent here at the border.

Elisabeth