[Bordermarch] April A & S

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Tue May 4 19:31:39 PDT 2010

Lady Whemhotep/Wendy has to be working on something needlework related,
however her post came across without words.

Populace has been eating some delicious sweets of late, prepared by Lady
Jillian!

HE Therese' made pottery for baronial champion prize gifts.
Champions Event April 24  had A & S classes taught by Ld Phocas, Mistress
Hillary, Lord Ricciardo, and HE Therese.
Champion scrolls were orginals, worked on by M'ord Beau, Lady Kemela, and HE
Therese and others I may not know.
Armoureres are always productive.
I bottled up some home-grown herbs in oilive oil, and HE Therese' helped me
seal and label them to add to the
champions' gift baskets;
 and I also sent an article about Rosemary to the Trumpeter recently.

Tessa