[Bordermarch] Trumpeter

tessa tessa at gt.rr.com
Wed May 5 17:08:37 PDT 2010

Lady Colecte was seen gacefully playing with the children and seen to pass
her artistic hand across the Noble Luncheon table with her contributions.
Lord Adolf was seen gracefully playing with the big warriors and seen to
fall to the earth in a quake, screaming like a girl, each time a death stoke
was dealt him.
Oh, was Adolf wearing a girly shirt when that happened?

Ducking for cover,