[Bordermarch] New email address

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 20:13:33 PDT 2010

My other email address was shut down so I had to move to this one. Tomorrow is Mother's Day and some of the folks have been asking if there is a practice tomorrow. If there is a desire for people to be there then so will I. Just let me know. I plan on being there so either email me or call/text me (409-790-2097) if you are attending. I would really dislike being the only one there.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart