[Bordermarch] Cry Hearalds : Your Kingdom needs YOU!

Patricia Schmidt iris20 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 15 05:35:25 PST 2010

Good Folk of Ansteorra

Time is running short!  BAM is nearly upon us!  We are still in need of Good
Folk to lend their voices as Cry Hearlds.

 There will be 1 cry done on Thursday evening of BAM @ 7:30a, 2 cries on
Friday & Saturday @ 7:30a & 4:30p and 1 on Sunday morning @8a of BAM.  The
 morning  Announcements will tell the folk of what is going on and to rise
if they are  going to need armor inspection, etc. The second will be in the late
afternoon to in order to give further information re. feast, court, parties,
etc.

Each Cry will take only a total of 30 Minutes of your time.  We will meet at the
BFT about 15 minutes before the scheduled cry times and most likely have
finished the cries in less than 15 more.

A sign-up Sheet will also be available at the Gate beginning on Thursday.
Please lend your voices and help to make our Glorious Kingdom shine!!!!

If you have any questions, I may be contacted at the above address. Come on! Be
a part of helping our Kingdom bring back this great SCA tradition.

M. Jalali of Salamis