[Bordermarch] Cry Hearalds : Your Kingdom needs YOU!

justin Wininger brkn_prms at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 12:59:52 PST 2010

Jalali,

If you lack finding enough cru herald's you can count on me to fill the gap. I have other duties that I will be tending to but if you need me I will be there for you.

Lord Chrestien Brule
Captain of "The Phoenix"
Captain of The Bordermarch Navy (see "Unto The Noble Barony Bordermarch"
in Dec. Trumpeter)
Rapier Marshal For the Great Barony of Bordermarch
King of my lady's heart